Principles of Effective Developers
Who doesn’t want to work more effectively, to work smarter, and get more done? We want to focus on what adds value, increase our development speed, and cut out all the cumbersome, boring and repetitive tasks as possible.
This session shows principles how to accomplish the goal of being more effective and efficient as developer. We'll see how to automate the boring parts of our job, what big and small tips and tricks help us, which mindsets to follow, why we have the best job ever, and how to enjoy our work even more. This hopefully entertaining talk is not limited to specific tools or technologies, yet it’ll provide examples and experiences, and it is brought to you by a German — from the country of efficiency :-)
- Developer Productivity Masterclass
- My content on #productivity
- Video — Improving your command line productivity
- Video Course — Effective keyboard usage
- Shell productivity with zsh aliases