Effective Development With Quarkus
In this course, we'll cover how to effectively develop applications with Quarkus. We cover the most important concepts, topics, and technologies to be able to develop Quarkus applications.
We'll especially focus on real-world projects, what is actually required to write successful applications. From the vast collection of Quarkus technologies and extensions, we're focusing on the ones that you're going to use in developing your projects, and on what makes the most sense from a project's perspective.
What will be covered
- Hello world in Quarkus
- Difference to Spring & traditional EE
- Quarkus dev mode, debugging, turnaround times
- CDI, Quarkus-specifics
- Instrumentation, metrics, health, Prometheus
- REST, JSON, Bean Validation
- Concurrency, contexts, scheduling, reactive
- Persistence, transactions, Panache, data migrations
- Docker, deployment, DevOps aspects
- Qute Templating
- Native mode vs. JVM mode
- Server-Sent Events
- Architecture, project structure
- Quarkus ecosystem
This is more than just a beginner's Quarkus course.
We not only want to see how some technologies are being used, but especially what makes sense in real-world projects.
- Java knowledge
- Basic knowledge of Enterprise Java (Spring, Java EE, Jakarta, MicroProfile, J2EE) helpful
- JDK 16+, Maven 3.6, Docker to run all examples
Price (excl. VAT):
For a detailed curriculum and to enroll check out the course page
Are you also interested in the course Effective Testing With Quarkus?
Have a look at the Quarkus bundle and save some money.