Effective Testing With Quarkus
In this course, we'll cover how to effectively test enterprise applications developed in Quarkus. We'll cover different test scopes, approaches, and tools.
What will be covered
- Test principles & constraints
- Test scopes
- Code-level tests
- JUnit, AssertJ, Mockito
- Use case tests, component tests
- Code-level integration tests
@QuarkusTest yes or no?
- Testcontainers yes or no?
- System & acceptance tests
- Databases & test data
- Effective testing workflows
- Local development, IDEs, build tooling, Maven
- CI/CD pipelines and testing
- Test code quality & maintainable tests
- Test-Driven Development
- JVM test frameworks
- AssertJ custom assertions
- UI tests, Selenium, Selenide
- Test coverage, Jacoco
- Mutation testing
- Performance testing
This is the course that you've been looking for how to do effective testing, not just for “Hello world” applications, but real-world use cases.
We will compare different scopes and approaches, how to assess when what makes sense, and which tools add value to our toolkit.
- Java knowledge
- Basic knowledge of Enterprise Java (Spring, Java EE, Jakarta, MicroProfile, J2EE) helpful
- JDK 16+, Maven 3.6, Docker to run all examples
Price (excl. VAT):
For a detailed curriculum and to enroll check out the course page
Are you also interested in the course Effective Development With Quarkus?
Have a look at the Quarkus bundle and save some money.