The idea of the workshops is that all open questions from the attendees will be answered — tailored to your specific project situation. The workshops can be held remotely or in-house.
List of topics
I claim that the best workshop is one that is tailored for you and your specific situation. Therefore, I'm customizing the individual workshop agendas based on the needs and time available. To get an impression of offered topics, see the following list:
- Development productivity & developer mindset
- Modern enterprise development with Java, Quarkus, Jakarta EE, MicroProfile, Spring
- Efficient enterprise testing
- Microservice architectures & data consistency in distributed systems
- Event Sourcing & CQRS
- Efficient design principles
- Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes, Istio
- Continuous Delivery, Progressive Delivery & Continuous Improvement
Sounds interesting? Feel free to contact me.